👉LinkedIn Learning offers you online courses on: job hunting, resume writing, plus free study courses..
👉click here to get started with LinkedIn
LinkedIn Learning can help you:
- with bite-size tutorials for immediate problem solving
- explore comprehensive courses on hundreds of topics
- boost your business know-how
- study topics in management, leadership and marketing.
- keep up to date with the latest technology
- improve your skills in multimedia, design, web development and social media.
- Expert instructors
- Searchable course transcripts for immediate answers
- Downloadable exercise ﬁles that reinforce retention
- Access to all courses
- New courses added weekly
- Privacy and security—TRUSTe compliant
- Certiﬁcates of Completion
- A LinkedIn account is not required to access LinkedIn Learning.
- Lynda.com had around 7,000 courses, LinkedIn Learning has 16,000, including those from Lynda.
- Courses are available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin and Portuguese.
- The interface has been updated.
- Your Lynda.com course history will be preserved and migrated to LinkedIn Learning.
Accessing LinkedIn Learning
Login requires your Library Card number and Library PIN number, contact the library if you need to have a PIN number added to your card.
Login using your library barcode and Library PIN.