Need an excuse to get together with a group of friends on a regular basis? Want to challenge yourself to read a bit more? Let's do it!
- 10 copies of a book
- discussion questions to get you started
- author background information
- additional resources for readers
- an information sheet and handy form to keep track of who has which book.
Book club in a bag titles (229 Kb PDF)
Borrowing a bag
- Bags can only be issued to an adult member who is a Porirua resident.
- Bags are issued for six weeks (42 days), and can't be renewed.
- Bags are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can't be reserved.
- The person borrowing the bag is responsible for distributing the books, then collecting and returning them to the library by the due date.
- They will also be liable for any charges that may be incurred if books are damaged or missing.
- You can make copies of any of the resources contained in the folder for your book group members.
- Each book is numbered, so you can keep track of who has them.
- Please bring the bag back to the circulation desk with everything in it. Please don't put it through the after-hours slot.
All 10 books and the folder must be in the bag when it is returned. If not, the bag will stay issued on your library card and you may incur overdue charges.